Will I still receive RHI if I replace my boiler?YES! The UK government altered regulations in 2018 to confirm that you can replace your biomass boiler and continue to receive the same RHI that you do now. You can even choose an alternative boiler make or model provided that it meets policy regarding the comparative size to your existing boiler. Contact us today and we can assist and guide you to the best solution.
Be aware, an RHI Amendment will need to be submitted to notify OFGEM of the change to your boiler. Edge Renewables are here to help you with your biomass boiler replacement process.
Do you need to replace your boiler?There are multiple reasons why you might require a boiler replacement which may include but are not limited to…
- Your current boiler is unreliable and frequently breaks down
- It makes more financial sense to replace your boiler than fix it
- You want to upgrade to a better quality boiler
- You're considering changing your wood fuel supply type
- Boiler repair is delayed due to supply line difficulties or finding service engineers
Why you should choose Edge Renewables to replace your boiler:
- We advise for the most appropriate system that will achieve the greatest cost savings for you
- Installed over 500 boilers
- Experienced with a wide range of boiler manufacturers
- Provide RHI support
- Open to review/quote for any boiler
- Technical support over the phone when on a plan and where possible
- We provide a turnkey solution and can design, install, and service your systems
- We are committed to a quality installation and ensure total customer satisfaction
Boiler manufactures we work with:The majority of the boilers Edge Renewables have installed over the past decade have been with our three main partner manufacturers, HDG, ETA, and Viesseman.
However, we have the knowledge and capability to service and install virtually any boiler in the UK market.